The first page on LenderHub is the Campaigns page, which displays all campaigns, i.e. finance package(s) that you offer retailers as a lender.
This article covers the following;
A campaign's creation.
Here, we'll go through the steps to create a complete campaign, namely;
3. Creating a term.
Creating a campaign.
1. Click on the ‘Create campaign’ button.
2. On the side panel that appears, name your campaign and click 'create campaign'.
That’s your campaign created. However, a campaign needs terms.
Creating a term group
Terms are the rules a campaign follows, and term groups are a way of organising terms.
To create a term, you must first create a term group and must be within a campaign to create one.
After creating a campaign, you will be directed to the Terms section automatically. If you are not currently in a campaign, click on Campaigns from the navigation panel and select the relevant campaign to access its Terms page.
1. Click on the ‘Create term group’ button (top right)
2. A side panel appears; name your term group and click ‘Create term group’.
Creating a term
1. Click on ‘+New term’
2. In the side panel that appears, name your term, select a product (e.g. HP) and click ‘Create term’.
How to create a campaign and its terms from start to finish.
Let’s combine these steps to create a complete campaign. Let's say Codeweavers Lender wants to create a campaign for NewAge cars; here's how they would go;
1. They click on ‘Create campaign’ and enter the name NewAge cars Q1.
2. Then click ‘Create term group’ and name this term group Hire Purchase.
3. They click on ‘+ New Term’;
3(a). Name the term NewAge HP.
3(b). Select a product from the product dropdown list. They choose 'Codeweavers Hire Purchase'.
3(c). They click 'Create term'.
4. On the next page, they see the rule that governs the product they selected.
In this example, they see the hire-purchase rule and can add follow-up rules by clicking ‘Create new group’.
Active campaigns populate the campaigns page. To include inactive campaigns, uncheck the box next to ‘Hide Inactive’ at the top of the page (next to the search bar).
If you need to find a specific campaign, use the search box located at the top.
Need more information? Our knowledge base could help. Access it here.
Next up, Editing Campaigns.