From The Quote Page
1) Select a vehicle and financial product.
2) Click on ‘Dealer Accessories’ tile (right side of the page) and a pop-up appears.
3) Within the pop-up are blank boxes; write the name of the accessory, e.g., mat, and add the monetary value in other boxes.
Write the product's value in the ‘Exclusive’ box, and ‘VAT’ and ‘Inclusive’ are calculated automatically.
4) Add as many accessories as you’d like by clicking on ‘+Add Accessory’ (beneath the ‘Exclusive’ box).
5) The total cost of all accessories added is shown at the bottom of the page.
That’s how accessories are added to a quote.
From The Proposals Page
1) Scroll down the middle column to reach the ‘Accessories’ card.
2) Click on the ‘+ Accessories’ link. This takes you to back to the Quote page with a pop-up with a link to open ‘Dealer Accessories’.
3) As described above, name the accessories and add in the monetary value. To add more accessories, click on the ‘+Add Accessory’.
4) The total value of all accessories is shown at the bottom.
That's how you add accessories to a proposal.