Calculation statistics show how popular vehicles are. It is back-end-driven data, meaning it comes from data lenders have captured. You can access calculation statistics via the welcome banner or the navigation panel.
This is what the page looks like-
This page is similar to 'Proposal Statistics' in that you can filter the data by date parameters at the top and select your desired retailers (top-left of the page). Click here for a refresher.
To print, select 'Print' (near the date parameters).
This page shows five subcategories of vehicle data purchases;
- 'Calculations: Total': The total number of vehicles bought and the total number requested.
- 'New Vehicle Calculations:Total': It displays the total number of new vehicles purchased.
- 'Used Vehicle Calculations:Total': It shows the total number of used vehicles bought
- 'Popular Used Vehicles': Lists the most popular used vehicles.
- ‘Popular New Vehicles’: Shows which new vehicles are frequently sold.
For the first three listed, their information is presented in a graph like so;
The last two are presented in a table format. To sort the vehicles by popularity, click the arrowhead beneath 'Calculations' as shown below;
Next up, reports.